PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is widely recognized and used in the private as well as the public sector. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Prince2 is a highly recognized and reputed qualification. Not only does it give you a strong skill set to add to your resume, but it also considerably increases your ability to execute projects in a corporate environment. The skills you gain are industry-agnostic and have a global appeal.
This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course is designed to ensure you pass your PRINCE2 exams on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, which has been trusted by more than 20,000 learners just like you, will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines. You will also learn how to tailor projects as per the environment Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
Skills you will learn
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2 certification
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages
Who should take this course?
A globally recognized certification, PRINCE2 is ideal for senior project managers or those aspiring to be senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, and Europe, or for professionals working on projects in those markets. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers / Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
- Project Executives / Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager