This Azure Developer certification training is aligned with the latest 2018 edition of Azure Developer Certified Associate exam AZ-203, which is a combination of AZ-200 and AZ-201 announced by Microsoft. This course curriculum will show you are verified by Microsoft to select, develop, and implement Azure cloud technology solutions, including cloud storage, Platform as a Service (PaaS), cloud security, cloud integration, and develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IoT solutions.
This course will prepare you for the newly launched Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam: AZ-203 which is a combination of AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions and AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions. The courseware covers Azure architecture, Azure technology development solutions, Azure storage services, and solutions, Azure Cognitive Services such as Computer Vision, QnA Maker, natural language processing, Azure service solutions, security solutions, API management services, and much more.
Please note that the training for syllabus of AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions training will be available as live virtual classroom and that of AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions will be online self-paced learning.
What skills will you learn?
Upon successful completion of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Understand Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities
- Learn to create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Develop for asynchronous processing and understand how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses the transient state
- Learn how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model, including message schema and message exchange
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
- Develop solutions using Computer Vision
- Implement speech services and natural language processing in your app
- Design and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA Maker
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device
Who should take this course?
The online Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Developer course is ideal for experienced programmers who wish to develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should be familiar with designing and building cloud solutions.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- At least one year of experience in developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development
- Prior experience with Azure and knowledge in at least one Azure-supported language is beneficial to take this course
- Learners should have knowledge in developing apps and services by making use of Azure tools and technologies