This Microsoft Azure certification training will establish you as an expert Azure Solutions Architect and help you ace the Exam AZ-301: Azure Architect Design. You will learn how to determine workload requirements, design for identity and security, architect data platform and cloud solutions, create continuity and infrastructure strategies, and execute deployment, migration and API integration.
The Microsoft Azure Architect Design (Exam AZ-301) online training course will prepare you for a career as a certified Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. The Azure training course covers the advanced activities for working with the Azure platform including managing Azure resources, configuring and deploying virtual machines and networks, and mastering Azure AD, secure data (SSL and TLS). You will also learn how to identify data storage options, integrate SaaS service on the Azure Platform, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and many more.
What skills will you learn?
After completing this online Azure certification training course, you will be able to:
- Manage security and identity for Azure solutions
- Integrate SaaS services available on the Azure platform
- Compare and analyze database options in Azure
- Monitor and automate Azure solutions
- Deploy resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Choose the correct backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure
- Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes
- Build Azure IaaS-Based Server Applications (ADSK)
- Deploy network infrastructure for use in Azure solutions
- Integrate Azure solution components using messaging services
Who should take this course?
This Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect – Design course is ideal for:
- IT professionals
- Cloud solution architects
- Experienced Azure administrators and developers
- DevOps professionals
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Prior hands-on experience in various IT operations including networking, virtualization, security, compute, storage, billing and budgeting, and governance.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following domains: Azure administration, Azure development or DevOps.