Big Data Hadoop training course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and prepares you for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big data certification. With our online Hadoop training, you’ll learn how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 3.4, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc. fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle. Implement real life projects in banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce on CloudLab.
The world is getting increasingly digital, and this means big data is here to stay. In fact, the importance of big data and data analytics is going to continue growing in the coming years. Choosing a career in the field of big data and analytics might just be the type of role that you have been trying to find to meet your career expectations. Professionals who are working in this field can expect an impressive salary, with the median salary for data scientists being $116,000. Even those who are at the entry level will find high salaries, with average earnings of $92,000. As more and more companies realize the need for specialists in big data and analytics, the number of these jobs will continue to grow. Close to 80% of data scientists say there is currently a shortage of professionals working in the field.
Skills you will learn
- Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
- Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
- Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
- Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- Understand and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
- Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Gain an in-depth understanding of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
- Prepare for Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
- Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Do functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
Who should take this course?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology in Big Data architecture. Big Data training is best suited for IT, data management, and analytics professionals looking to gain expertise in Big Data, including:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics